Sunday, April 30, 2006

Cell Phone GET!

Hi Everybody,

Boy, you sure don`t appreciate technology until it is gone. That being said, I just purchased my cell phone the other day (it is a NTT DoCoMo) - it is super neat. I can read emails on it, and do video conferencing, and send text messages, and even grate my own daikon radish.

My cell number is 090-3268-7024.

There`s also an email address for my phone for when I am on the run. bwhaley@docomo.ne.jp

Mom and I are having problems right now with calling my cell number from the United States though.

I have pictures and stories for a new update, but recently I lost my magical wireless network I was pirating off of. I am hoping the family just went on vacation for Golden Week. Right now I am using my host family`s computer, but it is SLOW AS SNAILS!

I hope to update soon, but this week is a national holiday and the Stanford Center is closed.

B.E.W.

1 comment:

Troy said...

Yes, I get it, you now have a cell phone. Does that mean you are too busy now picking up assertive Japanese women to update your blog.

Man, the long I go without a new blog post, the more I want you to die!!!

Die, Ben, Die!

With love always
T