Thursday, May 25, 2006

So I'm off to Hiroshima...

I hope to update you all soon about my trip to Tokyo to visit Columbia Music Entertainment or, more appropriately described as, "When you're being grilled by a boardroom full of Japanese executives, if you don't know what's going on, you'd better improvise!"

In the meantime, I will be heading down south to spend the weekend in Hiroshima and Shikoku on the coattails of everyone’s favorite mega millionaire philanthropist family The Bings! This will be my second trip to Hiroshima. Hiroshima is a place (along with Auschwitz) that I firmly believe everyone should visit in their lifetime if they have the opportunity. Hiroshima is of course now a modern and beautiful city, but it stands (as it should) as a powerful reminder that we have within our hands the power to end human existance through war, prejudice, and hate. The Spiderman comics say it best; "With great power comes great responsibility." Let’s make an effort, all of us, to love, laugh, befriend, and bring joy to this world and all those around us. If you see some way that you can help someone out, even if it’s the littlest thing, don’t hesitate even for a moment, make it happen.

Till next time - I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

B.E.W.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»